Friday, May 27, 2011

Rosemary Sirloin Steak

I made this steak again a few weeks after posting this recipe, so I wanted to post a photo of the entire steak. 


I made this steak for Mother's Day, and it was excellent! I've always marinated sirloin steak in a Teriyaki marinade, but I wanted to do something different this time. I wanted something that would add a little flavor though, so I searched the web and I found this wonderful website called Grilling Companion. Check it out. You will find a wealth of information and recipes. One thing, is that because my steak was so thick, I had to grill it much longer than is called for on the website. It turned out very flavorful and juicy, and with grilling season coming up, you must try it! It would make a wonderful meal for Memorial Day!

By the way, I served the steak with onion rings that I bought at Sam's Club. A box is quite expensive, but you do get a LOT of onion rings, packaged in 5 separate bags inside the box, so in the long run, it is worth it. Even though I just bake them, and don't deep-fry them, they still taste like what you'd get at a restaurant.

For the steak recipe, click  Here

No comments: