This recipe came from my sister-in-law. They are so good!
1(16-oz) bag of "Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns"
1 can Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup
1(8-oz) bag shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tbsp chpd onion, optional
2 cups Corn Flakes cereal, crushed
1/2 cup butter, melted
Mix together until well combined.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Thoroughly combine the soup, cheese, butter and onion.
3. Place hash browns in a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
4. Add soup mixture to the hash browns and stir until well mixed.
5. Sprinkle with Topping, if desired.
6. Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes.