Thursday, December 23, 2021

Classic Cake Doughnuts 2020

I make these doughnuts every year, and have been making them for decades. I usually post pictures of them every year, but realized that I never posted pictures from last year. Since I make these on Christmas Eve Day, you will have a preview of what they will look like. Once I make these tomorrow, I will post pictures of my 2021 doughnuts. I thought I had taken more pictures than just these two, but I'm not able to find them. 

See recipe here





3 comments:

Sanar Care said...

Sanar Care is providing Cardiac and Diabetic Care tests at an affordable price, no need to worry about the quality of tests as we provide the best quality tests. Mahajan Imaging offers the best Cardiac and Diabetic Care package which includes CBC, ESR, Urine R/M, B Sugar, HBA1C Etc.

Gautam Clinic said...

The Best Ayurvedic Sexologist in Delhi for male sexual diseases, Dr. Inderjeet singh gautam has steered thousands of patients towards a healthier path for over 25 years.

Dr. AyurVeeta - Ayurvedic Sexologist in Delhi said...

Dr. Ayurveeta's reputation as the best sexologist doctor is well-earned, thanks to his extensive experience, personalized approach, and commitment to patient satisfaction.