Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cinnamon-Lover's Snickerdoodle Blondies, a "Have-Tried" recipe

I've made these bars several times now, and they've gone over very well. They are very good. This particular recipe has made the rounds of many blogs, and there are a few different versions that you can check out. I'll post links to a few of them (and those blogs will link to other blogs with a similar recipe), but the one on top is the version I've made.

Cinnamon-Lover's Snickerdoodle Blondies from A Southern Grace

Snickersoodle Blondies from My Baking Addiction This version has a lot of vanilla and some nutmeg in it. I think I'm going to have to put this on my "must-try" list!

Snickerdoodle Blondies from Ann Strawberry This version has cream cheese in it.

Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodle Bars from Megan's Cookin' This version has, as the title implies, pumpkin in it ... this is going to have to go onto my "must-try" list! I love pumpkin!

Anyways, I think you get the idea!

No comments: