Friday, January 1, 2010

Cashew Clusters

 
Printable Recipe


These are so good! They are also very easy to make, too. This recipe comes from the Pillsbury Cookbook, that I've had for 20 years, or more. I've always thought of trying this recipe, but I "thought" I wasn't such a fan of dark chocolate. Then someone at work offered me a cashew cluster that was covered with dark chocolate. It was wonderful! The next day I came across this recipe again, and thought they must be one in the same. You can easily use other nuts, or add raisins if you so desire. Be warned though, they are quite addicting. 

12-oz pkg (2 cups) semi sweet chocolate chips
1-oz square unsweetened chocolate
2 cups cashews

Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the cashews. Drop candy by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Refrigerate until set. Store tightly covered container in refrigerator.

No comments: