Sunday, April 21, 2019

Orange Crush Salad

I found a screenshot of this recipe on Pinterest, and I'm not sure of the original source because all I can find is a screenshot of the recipe. This reminds me of a similar recipe that calls for vanilla ice cream in it that is very good. Once I find that recipe again, I will post it here.

Print

3 (3-oz) boxes of orange jello
2 cups boiling water
2 cups chilled Orange Crush soda pop
1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
2 small cans mandarin oranges, drained

Topping
1 3-oz box instant vanilla pudding
8 oz package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
2 1/2 cups milk
3 cups Cool Whip

Dissolve jello in the boiling water, stirring until jello is dissolved. Add the Orange Crush syrupy. Stir in the pineapple and oranges and then chill until firm in a serving dish.

Topping
Combine the vanilla pudding mix and cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk and mix until well combined and smooth. Stir in the Cool Whip and beat until smooth. Spread topping mixture over the jello and chill. Serve. 

No comments: